© 2012 - All rights reserved by www.jdpiling.com
JD Piling welcomes resumes and cover letters from qualified candidates who wish to be part of our growing team!
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates
chosen for further review will be contacted
Please forward your information and work related inquires to the attention of the "General Manager" as follows:
Head Office (Snail Mail):
SS2, Site 5, Comp 25, Fort St John, BC, V1J 4M7
(fax): (250) 787-6005
Class 1 Driver / Operator
Fort St. John
We are looking for another key player in our expanding company. JD Piling and Anchor offers pile driving, screw piling and drilling services throughout British Columbia and Alberta.
This key individual will have the ability and the desire to truck our equipment wherever it is required and, upon arrival, shift into the various rigs and operate in order to complete the assigned projects professionally, on time and on budget.
The successful Candidate will possess:
- A class 1 drivers licence with air certification
- A minimum of 5 years operating experience (large equipment) Training on specific equipment will be provided
- Experience with 15 ton knuckle boom
- A minimum 3 years picker experience
** Preference given to those with pile driving, screw piling and drilling experience **
- A "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Proven ability to work as a team player and foster a positive environment
- PPE (personal protection equipment)
- H2S Ticket
- Ground disturbance
- PST or CST is beneficial
- First Aid level 1
*** Bonus after 3 months successful employment. Benefit package after same. Wage commensurate with experience
Send your resume along with recent employment references.